Commercial FP&A Manager
Chinese Company, NASDAQ lised
10 years minimum finance work experience
- Monthly reporting
– prepare the periodic reporting pack for monthly close for internal /
management reporting. Prepares and analyses weekly, monthly and
quarterly management reports to identify issues / opportunities and
develops recommendations for corrective actions.
- Budgeting/Forecast process
– drive the process during budgeting and forecast through the
preparation of templates and consolidation and loading of information.
Supports country’s annual budget and quarterly forecast process.
- Weekly Sales Forecast and SG&A Management
– ownership of regional the sales forecast process and work with local
finance to track SG&A expenditure and tasks as necessary.
- Support Asia FP&A Director to drive process excellence in streaming the forecasting process, improving forecast accuracy and quality, and tracking country FP&A KPIs
- Take proactive analysis
on commercial / promotion activities, challenge and analyse the
business dynamics and drivers and meanwhile provide constructive opinion
to Asia FP&A Director to drive and exceed financial performance.
- Reviews and challenges the country Sales, Margin and OM forecasts to ensure they are well supported and justified.
- Leads and or coordinates specific or ad hoc analysis and projects across the countries and or functions as assigned
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance essential. MBA / CIMA / CPA / ACCA preferred.
- 10 years minimum Finance work experience, at least 5 years FP&A experience in a global corporation
- Strong knowledge of MS Office with advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint
- Solid background in financial analysis in a commercial environment
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal & influencing skills to interact with all levels of the organisation.
- Highly organised with the ability to complete multi-tasks in a timely manner
- High team spirit and commitment, systematic and target-oriented working style
- Must possess high level of integrity and a positive working attitude
- Business Acumen:
Demonstrates a strong business focus and stays abreast of the market,
competition and methods to improve customer profitability.
- Financial Acumen: Demonstrates understanding of how organisations achieve profitability targets.
- Results Driven:
Ensures efforts are focused on the activities that positively impact
business results. Exhibits a “performance mentality” by displaying the
appropriate sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes corrective
actions to ensure that critical projects achieve results.
Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and
maintaining good working relationships. Facilitator in assisting company
to achieve goals.
- Communication: Understands
people’s differences in communication and is able to articulate messages
at all levels, directive approach to message. Listens to other people’s
point of view and incorporate message
- Customer Focus:
Making customers and their needs a primary focus. Actively seeks
information to understand customers’ circumstances, problems,
expectations and needs. Considers how actions or plans will affect
customers; responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems;
avoids over commitments.