Support China HR Director in providing effective HR solutions, supporting and enhancing talent management processes in alignment with the company business strategy.
Business HR partner for campus (Industrial + R&D)
Understands the campus set-up and provides HR related consultancy to improve organization efficiency, people performance and talent development.
- Collaborates with campus leadership for strategic talent resourcing and deployment to ensure alignment with company objectives and the return for people investments.
- Offers high end consulting and analytical solutions, providing reliable support to campus, positioning the HR function as a credible and insightful business partner.
- Works out strategic people management scenarios together with campus managers to ensure a pipeline of critical skill sets is established.
- Evaluates best market practices and accumulates employee feedback to define contours of people programs.
- Works together and in alignment with country HR colleagues and group level resource to develop and deliver efficient and engaging work environment
- Develops networking with AH industry organizations, professional forums and HR community in order to track trends, obtain practices and opportunities that lend themselves for customization and adaptation to the Company’s business context.
- Manages the talent pipeline, including talent review and identification processes, ensures the development plan follow up and check-up in the related business functions.
- Collaborates with the functional leaders on talent development.
- Supports COE on training of Job evaluation, pay competitive analysis and proposes the plan to management team
- Manages HRIS system with related support.
- Supports China HR Director on HR initiatives and projects
- Supports Talent Development Process and implementation.
- Ensures HQ projects deployment on a local level.