1. Deliver the ProAV revenue goals established each quarter in line with the business plan by selling goods and services to customers (B2B).
2. Provide – Total Account Management for our ed regional Key accounts, maximizing the use of portfolio within these accounts
3. Develop the market, by identifying key projects in the region and Participate/Contribute to professional association within his market
4. Synchronize, Explore and assess additional ProAV channels in order to maximize revenue in consideration of the APAC channel strategy.
5. Analyse the customer needs, and provide the appropriate value proposition in return.
6. Provide quotations in line with applicable pricing and other related commercial terms
7. Provide and achieve meaningful sales forecasts on a monthly basis keeping up-to-date records in the company’s CRM system.
8. Hands on Demonstrations & Presentations of ’s Product offerings – on site and at Regional Demonstration Centers.
9. Develop strong collaboration with the regional sales team as well as with functional leaders in Belgium Corporate HQ to ensure harmonious working relationships (Product and Strategic Marketing) to ensure dialogue and increase adoption of mutually advantageous sales and marketing methodology.
10. Initiate and develop harmonious relations with the Belgium Product and Strategic Marketing and local team.
11. Market the company, ensuring that the organization receives positive exposure to enhance the brand image in the region.
Initiative and Experience：
A highly driven individual, possessing initiative and a willingness ‘to go that extra mile to close the deal’. Can recognize the importance and value of Key accounts management and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.